2225 East Bayshore Rd, Ste 100, Palo Alto, CA 94303
For those who pack light and like to change it up! Sit somewhere new or next to someone new everyday. Members get 24/7 access and unlimited coffee from Philz to get you through early morning meetings and late last minute projects.
A place to call your own! Dedicated desks offer all the same great benefits as coworking, but with additional privacy and lockable storage. With the option to get side by side dedicated desks, these are a great alternative to offices for smaller teams!
Starting at $1200
Private offices are a great balance of privacy and community! Behind closed doors you and your team can come up with the next big thing. Pop out occasionally for some great coffee and company. Weekly networking events ensure you still have a chance to immerse yourself in the community!
Palo Alto Community Manager
& Marketing Coordinator
Kyla graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara with a degree in Communications Studies. She also successfully made it through an entire semester in Paris, despite the fact that the only French she speaks is “un crepe s’il vous plait”!
Kyla loves to stay active and on the weekend you can find her working out (to her favorite workout song “Break my Stride” by Matthew Wilder on repeat) and bouldering. He favorite sports activities include boogie boarding, strength training, hiking, and dancing! Her love for everything fitness helped Kyla compete on American Ninja Warrior in 2014.
If Kyla had to choose a “last meal” she would pick sushi. In addition to her love or sushi and working out she also has a slight obsession with avocados (one even acts a her Christmas tree topper) and Taylor Swift. She has been to five Taylor Swift concerts (and is very proud of the fact that she once even touched her hand) and not surprisingly her most played song on her iPod is Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. If you’re in need of some work out tips, awesome avocado recipes, or need someone to discuss Taylor’s latest album with Kyla is your go to girl!
All members receive:
- Flexible month-to-month membership agreement
- 24/7 access to the space
- Access to professional conference rooms
- Access to phone room for private conversations
- Free hi-speed wifi Internet access
- Easy access to printer, copier, scanner
- Free Philz coffee, tea, water
- Make your own latte with our favorite Nespresso machine
- Event space for client meetings, training sessions & soirees
- Professional and social interaction with other members
- Professional mailing address and package receipt
- Fridge and microwave for DIY lunches
- Use of shower after your mid-day run
- Secure bike storage
- Courtyard for some daily Vitamin D
- Free, easy parking right off of 101
- Food Truck Wednesday’s right across the street!