2225 East Bayshore Rd, Ste 100, Palo Alto, CA 94303
New Year, New Member Special Starting at $250
For those who pack light and like to change it up! Sit somewhere new or next to someone new everyday. Members get 24/7 access and unlimited coffee from Philz to get you through early morning meetings and late last minute projects.
New Year, New Member Special Starting at $500
A place to call your own! Dedicated desks offer all the same great benefits as coworking, but with additional privacy and lockable storage. With the option to get side by side dedicated desks, these are a great alternative to offices for smaller teams!
Starting at $1200
Private offices are a great balance of privacy and community! Behind closed doors you and your team can come up with the next big thing. Pop out occasionally for some great coffee and company. Weekly networking events ensure you still have a chance to immerse yourself in the community!
Palo Alto Community Manager
All members receive:
- Flexible month-to-month membership agreement
- 24/7 access to the space
- Access to professional conference rooms
- Access to phone room for private conversations
- Free hi-speed wifi Internet access
- Easy access to printer, copier, scanner
- Free Philz coffee, tea, water
- Nespresso machine to make your own latte
- Event space for client meetings, trainings & soirees
- Professional & social interaction w/ other members
- Professional mailing address and package receipt
- Fridge and microwave for DIY lunches
- Use of shower after your mid-day run
- Secure bike storage
- Courtyard for some daily Vitamin D
- Free, easy parking right off of 101
- Food Truck Wednesday’s right across the street!