Chicago Coworking, Shared Desk and Office Pricing
Starting at $750 for 1 person – additional fee per person
Includes: Private, lockable, furnished office with white board, 10 free conference room hours
Special package for large teams: One two-person office with ten adjacent dedicated desks. Access to all shared amenities below. $4,600/month
$20 per day
Includes: Use of coworking tables, cafe seats, kitchen facilities, yoga class (see event calendar)
Includes: 24/7 access, adjustable office chair with a spectacular skyline view and four hours of conference room time.
We are now offering team tables.
Includes: 24/7 access, personal desk and chair, lockable filing cabinet, skyline view and eight hours of conference room time.
- Shared desks/coworking desks
- Private offices
- Meeting rooms/event space
- And all the things you need to be happy and productive
All members receive:
- Flexible month-to-month membership agreement
- 24/7 access to space
- Access to professional conference rooms
- Access to four phone rooms for private conversations
- Free hi-speed wifi Internet access
- Wireless printing, scanning
- Free coffee/tea/water. Not just any coffee – we brew Bowtruss!
- Make your own latte with our favorite Nespresso machine
- Event space for client meetings, training sessions, evening soirees
- Professional and social interaction with other members
- Professional mailing address and package receipt
- Fridge and microwave for DIY lunches
- Use of spa-like shower after your mid-day run
- Secure bike storage
The other important stuff:
- Fantastic view of the full Chicago skyline
- Urban, loft-style space professionally designed and featuring locally crafted mid-century modern furniture
- Did we mention the free caffeine?
- Free street parking
- Close proximity to blue, green and pink lines, expressway and short cab to the Loop
- Monthly member networking events
- Workshops on topics designed to drive success for entrepreneurs and small business owners
Coworking Space Day Pass: $20
Need an occasional day of productivity? The day pass is for you. Grab a seat at our custom coworking tables, cafe seats, standing desks, lounge area, outdoor seating… or mix and match!
Coworking Space: $300/month
A coworking space gives you a comfy, adjustable office chair and a desk facing a huge wall of eastern windows that affords abundant natural light and a spectacular view of the Chicago skyline. Sit someplace new every day and find new inspiration, productivity and people to meet. Includes four hours of conference room time.
*New members only
Dedicated Desk: $425/month
A dedicated desk gives you a space to call your own. Choose from a variety of options including your own beautifully crafted mid-century modern walnut desk handmade by new Breed Furniture Network in Skokie, IL in the comfort of your comfy office chair. We try to give dedicated desks priority seating on the wall of windows. Natural daylight and beautiful Chicago skyline views will inspire you throughout the workday. Includes 8 hours of conference room time/month.
Private Office: We have 8 private offices ranging from 1 person to 6 person (more if you like it cozy). Pricing starts at $950.
If you require a fully enclosed space to do your best work, we offer private offices with glass doors to give you the optimal combination of privacy and natural light and the feeling of being surrounded by a vibrant community of diverse professionals. Your professionally-designed office will include 1-6 desks, adjustable chair(s), task lamps, dry erase boards, artwork and shelving.
Virtual Office: Starting at $49/month
Enerspace can host events for up to 100 people. Email email@example.com with your event specifics and we’ll send you more info.
Dedicated desks and private offices get 100 black and white pages each month; coworking spaces get 50 and will be billed for additional copies at $0.08 for black and white copies and $0.40 for color copies.
Conference Room Access:
- Part time coworking memberships get one hour per month.
- Full time coworking memberships get four hours per month.
- Each dedicated desk and private office get eight hours per month.
- Additional conference room time is available at $35 and $50/hour.
We also rent conference rooms by the hour or by the day to non-members through Liquidspace.
Methods of Payment:
Payment taken through our membership system. We accept all major credit cards.