Palo Alto Coworking, Shared Desk and Office Pricing
Email email@example.com or call 650-320-1770 today for a tour or free day pass.
$35 per day
Includes: Use of coworking tables, cafe seats, standing desks, lounge area, outdoor seating.
$175/mo: 1 day per week*
We also offer team tables – email us for details.
Includes: 24/7 access, a place for your laptop and a comfy, adjustable office chair. Plus… we’re brewing complimentary Philz!
*The $175/month membership is 9 am to 5 pm access
Includes: Personal desk, adjustable chair and little mobile ped from our favorite store, Poppin.
- Shared desks/coworking desks
- Private offices
- Meeting rooms/event space
- And all the amenities that you need to work happy
All members receive:
- Flexible month-to-month membership agreement
- 24/7 access to space
- Access to professional conference rooms
- Access to phone room for private conversations
- Free hi-speed wifi Internet access
- Easy access to printer, copier, scanner
- Free coffee/tea/water
- Make your own latte with our favorite Nespresso machine
- Event space for client meetings, training sessions, evening soirees
- Professional and social interaction with other members
- Professional mailing address and package receipt
- Fridge and microwave for DIY lunches
- Use of shower after your mid-day run
- Secure bike storage
- Courtyard for some daily Vitamin D
- Free, easy parking right off of 101
- Food Truck Wednesdays right across the street! (http://mobilewednesday.info/)
Coworking Space Day Pass: $35
Coworking Space: $175 for 5 days/month or $389/month for unlimited access
A coworking space gives you a comfy, adjustable office chair and a place to spread out your laptop and coffee. Did we mention the coffee is free? Sit someplace new every day and find new inspiration, productivity and people to meet.
Dedicated Workstation: $550/month
A dedicated desk gives you a space to call your own with a splashy little mobile ped from our favorite office store, Poppin.
Private Office: We have 8 private offices ranging from 1 person to 4 people. Pricing starts at $1000
If you require a fully enclosed space to do your best work, we offer private offices with glass doors to give you the optimal combination of privacy and natural light and the feeling of being surrounded by a vibrant community of diverse professionals. Your professionally-designed office will include 1-5 desks, adjustable chair(s), task lamps, dry erase boards, artwork and shelving.
Enerspace can host events for up to 100 people. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event specifics and we’ll send you more info.